Wardrobe Ave's Best Practices
PRODUCTS YOU CAN SELL ON WARDROBE AVE
Wardrobe Ave is constantly accepting new designers who cater to our hip, style conscious shoppers.
We accept submissions in the categories of:
- Women's Clothing
- Men's Clothing
- Children's Clothing
- Vintage clothes
- Accessories & Bags
- Jewelry & Watches
- Downloadable Products
WARDROBE AVE APPROVAL CRITERIA
If you want to be a seller on Wardrobe Ave, there are certain characteristics and qualities that we look for in designs and partners. In order to receive optimal consideration, we ask that you keep the following criteria in mind. Designer and product traits that we look for, include but are not limited to:
CRITERIA: WARDROBE AVE PRODUCTs
- Unique products
- Stylish and Fashion Forward products
- Original creations, produced by the designer
- Well written, coherent product descriptions
- Polished photos that favorably display your product
- Conversation pieces
CRITERIA: WARDROBE AVE SELLERS
- Sellers must to be able to supply product in a timely fashion
- Sellers must have the capabilities to maintain and regularly update their online shops
- Sellers should possess a true entrepreneurial spirit and be proactive about promoting and selling their products
IMAGES AND PRESENTATION
All product images will be reviewed by Wardrobe Ave. Only products that are well presented and appear to be of good quality will be allowed.
It is very important that the image of your product be presented as clearly and as visually appealing as possible. Wardrobe Ave strongly suggests submitting professional images. Product models used should look and pose in a tasteful manner. Clothes photographed on a hanger will not be able to be accepted.
If you believe that your product would fit well in our wardrobe, please do not hesitate to make a submission for consideration by applying for the role of Vendor on registration or on your account page.